Students will learn the fundamentals of robotics. It will include practical and theoretical knowledge of building robots and bots.
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Students will familiar themselves with basic Mindstorms.
- Practise writing programs with the movements of blocks.
- Learn about debugging/ troubleshooting
- Practice programming with touch sensor
- Use loops to program repeated actions
- Practice programming with switches, light or sound sensor.
- Students will receive robotics kits to take home and practice at home.
- Students will need to buy bots and robots for personal use. We will provide all the bots and robots for undertaking projects within the classroom.
Tuesday 13 October 2020
Tuesday 20 October 2020
Tuesday 27 October 2020
Tuesday 3 November 2020
Tuesday 10 November 2020
Tuesday 17 November 2020
Tuesday 24 November 2020
Tuesday 1 December 2020
Tuesday 8 December 2020