Students will be learning HTML & CSS. On completion of the program, students should be able to:
- Insert a graphic within a web page.
- Create a link within a web page.
- Create a table within a web page.
- Insert heading levels within a web page.
- Insert ordered and unordered lists within a web page.
- Use cascading style sheets.
- Create a web page.
- Validate a web page.
- Publish a web page.
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Students will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students do not need to have any previous knowledge and experience in coding.
- Instructors starts from the scratch
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.