Blacktown Leisure Centre – Stanhope Gardens (Every Saturday 10am to 11 am)
Students will learn the fundamentals of robotics. It will include practical and theoretical knowledge of building robots and bots.
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Students will familiar themselves with basic Mindstorms.
- Practise writing programs with the movements of blocks.
- Learn about debugging/ troubleshooting
- Practice programming with touch sensor
- Use loops to program repeated actions
- Practice programming with switches, light or sound sensor.
- Students will receive robotics kits to take home and practice at home.
- Students will need to buy bots and robots for personal use. We will provide all the bots and robots for undertaking projects within the classroom.
Saturday 17 October 2020
Saturday 24 October 2020
Saturday 31 October 2020
Saturday 7 November 2020
Saturday 14 November 2020
Saturday 21 November 2020
Saturday 28 November 2020
Saturday 5 December 2020
Saturday 12 December 2020