Students will learn the fundamentals of Edison robotics. It will include practical and theoretical knowledge of building a robot car.
- Basic knowledge of programming
- Students will familiarize themselves with basic Mindstorms.
- Practice writing programs with the movements of blocks.
- Learn about debugging/ troubleshooting
- Practice programming with a touch sensor
- Use loops to program repeated actions
- Practice programming with switches, light or sound sensor.
- Students will have access to E-learning Materials.