Sensors, actuators and micro-controllers
Students should be able to describe commonly used electronic techniques that are used to connect sensors and actuators:
- Hardwiring (Digital and analogue)
Students should be able to identify sensors and actuators and explain their roles.
Students should understand the following criteria when selecting a micro-controller:
- Power usage
- CPU power
- Interfaces available (both in types and quantity)
- Connectivity method to gateway (wired, Bluetooth, LoraWan, LTE
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Students will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students need to complete micro: bits, Arduino & Raspberry pi projects before commencing this program
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.