Students will learn the fundamentals of Raspberry Pi. It will include practical and
theoretical knowledge of building a Pi 3 embedded system.
- Understand basics of Pi 3 embedded system
- How to operate your Pi 3 using different interfaces
- How to run basic Linux commands on Pi 3
- How to install different packages on Pi.
- Materials will be provided prior to the delivery of the lesson each week.
- Students will have E-learning class access
- Students will work on their own projects provided by the instructor
- Fun and Interactive lesson materials.
Prior Knowledge & Experience
- Students do not need to have any previous knowledge and experience in coding.
- Instructors start from the scratch
Certificate upon Completion
- Students will be assessed and provided certificates.